Kiss 100 presenter Toni Phillips has been poached to join Capital 95.8's weekend evening line-up.The DJ has announced on her MySpace blog that she is jumping ship for Capital and will leave the Emap dance station next month.
Phillips currently fronts a lunchtime show on Kiss six days a week.
She is understood to be taking up a Friday and Saturday night party show on Capital. It is not yet clear whether Bam Bam's weekday evening show will be reduced to four days a week as a result.
The programme change will not take effect until at least July, as under her Kiss contract, Phillips has to leave a three-month gap before starting at the rival London station.
"There's this lame thing in my contract where I'll be sitting on my arse for three months doing nothing," she said.
"I'm excited, but nervous. I'll always love Kiss."

No comments:
Post a Comment